Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Ettus USRP B200mini: 1x1, 70MHz-6GHz SDR/Cognitive Radio (w/ Enclosure Kit)
- Powered by a high-speed USB 3.0 connection
- Offers a wide frequency range from 70 MHz to 6 GHz
- Provides a flexible and compact platform
- Features a user-programmable Xilinx Spartan-6 XC6SLX75 FPGA
- Ideal for both hobbyist and OEM applications
The Ettus USRP B200mini: 1x1, 70MHz-6GHz SDR/Cognitive Radio (w/ Enclosure Kit) delivers a 1x1 SDR/cognitive radio in the size of a business card.
With a wide frequency range from 70 MHz to 6 GHz and a user-programmable Xilinx Spartan-6 XC6SLX75 FPGA, this flexible and compact platform is ideal for both hobbyists and OEM applications. The similar Ettus USRP B205mini-i is an industrial temperature version with a larger FPGA for more advanced applications.
The RF front end uses the Analog Devices AD9364 RFIC transceiver with 56 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth. The board is bus-powered by a high-speed USB 3.0 connection for streaming data to the host computer. The USRP B200mini also includes connectors for GPIO, JTAG, and synchronization with a 10 MHz clock reference or PPS time reference input signal.
Experiment with the USRP B200mini across a wide range of applications including FM and TV broadcast, cellular, GPS, WiFi, ISM, and more. Users can immediately begin prototyping in GNU Radio and participate in the open-source SDR community.
Full support by the USRP Hardware Driver (UHD) software allows seamless code reuse from existing designs, compatibility with open-source applications like HDSDR and OpenBTS, and an upgrade path to industry-ready USRP systems to meet application requirements.
- 83.3 x 50.8 x 8.4 mm
- USB Power: 5 V
- Synchronization: 10 MHz clock reference | PPS time reference
- Analog devises AD9364 RFIC transceiver
- Xilinx Spartan-6 XC6SLX75 FPGA
- Channels: 1 TX, 1 RX
- Frequency range: 70 MHz to 6 GHz
- Instantaneous Bandwidth: Up to 56 MHz
- IIP3 (at typical NF): -20 dBm
- Power Output: >10 dBm
- Receive Noise Figure: <8 dB
Conversion Performance and Clocks
- ADC Sample Rate (Max.): 61.44 MS/s
- ADC Resolution: 12 bits
- DAC Sample Rate (Max.): 61.44 MS/s
- DAC Resolution: 12 bits
- Host Sample Rate (16b): 61.44 MS/s
- Frequency Accuracy: ±2.0 ppm
- Operating Temp. Range: 0 - 40 °C (extended to -20-60 °C with Enclosure Kit)
- USRP Hardware Driver 3.9.2 (or later)
- GNU Radio, C/C++, Python
- Peripherals: GPIO, JTAG
- Weight: 24.0 g