Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pi4 HDMI Adapter - XRS
- Manufactured by ExperimentalPi for PiBoy XRS
- Facilitates easy access to Raspberry Pi's HDMI
- No soldering required for installation
- Installation involves simple plug-in and screw-down process
- Specifically designed for the Pi version it supports
The ExperimentalPi Pi4 HDMI Adapter - XRS is designed to facilitate convenient access to the HDMI of the Raspberry Pi from outside the PiBoy XRS case. It is noteworthy that no soldering is required for its installation. The process is as simple as plugging it in and screwing it down. However, it is necessary to open the PiBoy XRS case for the installation. It should be noted that the HDMI ports of each version of the Raspberry Pi are located in different places. Therefore, this adapter is specifically designed to support the Pi for which it was created.
Important: The installation process requires the PiBoy XRS case to be opened. The adapter is specifically designed to support the Pi for which it was created, and may not be compatible with other versions.
- 1x ExperimentalPi Pi4 HDMI Adapter - XRS