Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- FE-URT-1 USB to TTL, 485 Bus Programmer
- Offers full-speed USB device interface
- Compatible with USB V2.0
- Only used for signal conversion
- Features 5 V and 3V3 UART serial signal level
- Support baud rate 50 bps ~ 1 Mbps
The FE-URT-1 USB to TTL, 485 Bus Programmer offers an integrated USB serial port chip, combined with a linear low-voltage differential voltage regulator circuit, the USB signal can be easily converted to 5 V or 3V3 serial signal level.
In the URT-1 board, serial signal conversion circuit respectively into two different levels of signal, which A road - asynchronous half duplex RS485 level port can be connected to the SMS series servo. B - asynchronous half duplex TTL level single bus port can be connected to the SCS series of the steering gear.
In the URT-1 board in the input and output signal by using asynchronous serial time-sharing using hardware circuit, hardware automatic diversion, without the use of additional IO enable to control, reduces the occupation of MCU port burden and code simple.
- 1x FE-URT-1 USB to TTL, 485 Bus Programmer
- SCS servo interface: 3-Pin 5264-3AW
- SMS servo interface: 4-Pin 5264-4AW
- Actuator power interface: 5.08 terminal
- USB interface: MINI USB
- UART interface: 2.54 Pin spacing
- Weight: 12.5 g