Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Fermion: MEMS Ethanol EtOH Gas Detection Sensor (Breakout, 1-500ppm)
- Utilizes advanced MEMS technology for efficiency
- Compact and low power-consuming sensor
- Versatile with a variety of applications
- Detects Ethanol within a range of 1-500 ppm
- Boasts a lifespan of over five years
The Fermion: MEMS Ethanol EtOH Gas Detection Sensor (Breakout, 1-500ppm) is a cutting-edge sensor that utilizes micro-electromechanical system (MEMS) technology. This advanced technology endows the sensor with compact dimensions, low power consumption, minimal heat generation, a brief preheating period, and a rapid response recovery. The sensor is designed to qualitatively measure ethanol concentration, making it suitable for detecting ethanol gas leakage and for incorporation in portable ethanol detectors.
The MEMS series comprises 11 distinct types of gas sensors, which can be customized according to specific needs. However, it should be noted that this particular sensor is only capable of qualitative measurements. For quantitative measurements, the Gravity: Factory Calibrated Electrochemical Gas Sensor Series is suggested.
The sensor's compact size and low power consumption, coupled with its high sensitivity and rapid response recovery, are all attributed to the advanced MEMS technology.
The sensor is versatile and can be utilized in a variety of applications. These include breathalyzers for measuring a person's blood alcohol content by analyzing their breath, indoor air quality monitoring to assess the level of volatile organic compounds in the indoor environment, and food quality control to measure EtOH emission from food samples and determine their shelf life or quality.
The sensor is capable of detecting Ethanol (EtOH) within a range of 1-500 ppm. It operates at a voltage of 3-5 V and outputs an analog voltage signal. The sensor functions optimally at a temperature of -10-50 ℃ and humidity of 15-90%RH (non-condensing). The sensor boasts a lifespan of over five years (in air) and measures 13 x 2.5 mm / 0.51 x 0.51 x 0.1 inch.
Please note that this sensor is only capable of qualitative measurements. For quantitative measurements, the Gravity: Factory Calibrated Electrochemical Gas Sensor Series is recommended.
- 1x Fermion: MEMS Ethanol EtOH Gas Sensor (Breakout)
- 1x 2.54 mm Pitch Header Pin
- 13 x 2.5 mm / 0.51 x 0.51 x 0.1 inch
- Gas detected: Ethanol (EtOH)
- Detection range: 1 - 500 ppm
- Operating voltage: 3 - 5 V
- Operating current: Less than 20 mA
- Output signal: Analog voltage
- Sensitivity: R0 (in air)/Rs (in 150ppm EtOH) ≥ 3
- Operating temperature: -10 - 50 °C
- Operating humidity: 15 - 90 % RH (non-condensing)
- Lifespan: At least 5 years (in air)