Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Radio failsafe makes this mixer safe and legal for all combat robot competitions
- Can set to either Mixed or No-Mix (2-stick, aka "Tank") mode, with Invert functionality on both
- Bright blue status LED can double as power indicator
The FingerTech tinyMixer combines the "left/right" (Aileron) and "up/down" (Elevator) channels of a single stick into two individual drive channels. This allows you to maneuver the robot with just one thumb, leaving the other open for weapon control.
- Operating voltage: 5-12V (ex. tinyESCs provide 5V, even though they can be run from a 36V battery)
- Size including pins: 2.5 x 0.9 x 0.6cm (0.98x0.36x0.25”)
- Weight with wires: 3.0grams (0.11oz)