Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Flexible Proximity, Touch & Force Sensor plyon Development Kit
- Includes 2x Square sensor, 2x Medium sensor, 1x Stripe sensor, 1x Slider sensor, 1x Array sensor
- Offers a dedicated pin header for the resistive Slider
- Comes with 3 operating modes: standalone, data stream, prototype
- Provides a prototyping interface
- Onboard control panel
The Flexible Proximity, Touch & Force Sensor plyon Development Kit includes 2x plyon Square sensor, 2x plyon Medium sensor, 1x plyon Stripe sensor, 1x plyon Slider sensor, 1x plyon Array sensor.
Adjustable Reference Resistor: The resistor potentiometer on the D01 enables the user to modify the onboard reference resistor between 0-20 kΩ. This will significantly change the sensor’s characteristics with regards to how much onset force will be needed and how quickly the sensor is saturating.
Minimal Drift Readout HFC: Switch between resistive and HFC readout directly on the board. Experience the full potential of a resistive-capacitive hybrid readout and how it affects onset force, drift, and TrueZero.
Resistive Sliding: Next to single taxel sensors like the Square, Stripe, or Medium the kit offers a dedicated pin header for the resistive Slider. Combined with low friction surface materials resistive sliding with low interaction forces can be achieved.
Capacitive Proximity: Connect different sensor layouts to the dedicated proximity channels and experience the impact of sensor size and layout on the proximity distance. The respective sweet spot can be found utilizing the Proximity distance potentiometer on the D01 board.
Prototyping Made Easy: The D01 provides a prototyping interface to quickly build entire solution prototypes with an extended set of sensors and actuators, relying on globally available hardware from e.g. Arduino or Raspberry Pi.
- Power Supply: USB micro
- Terminal / Sensor Connector: 2.54 mm Pin Receptacle
- Adjustable Reference Resistor: 0 - 20 k Ω
- 3 operating modes: standalone, data stream, prototype
- Communication Interfaces: USB (CDC / Virtual COM Port), UART, 10 Pin