- Geekservo 9g 270° Servo
- Is compatible with LEGO
- Provides a 270-degree angle control
- Has a working voltage of 3.3 to 6 V
- Offers a maximum torque of 500g.cm
The Geekservo 9g 270° Servo (compatible with LEGO) is a kind of actuating motor composed with a DC motor and feedback control loop and generally controlled by PWM. There are mainly two types in the market: Limited rotation servo (angle control focus) and continuous rotation servo (speed control focus).
It has a working voltage of 3.3 to 6 V and a maximum torque of 500g.cm.
- 1 x Geekservo 9g 270° Servo (compatible with LEGO)
- 32 x 16 x 40 mm
- Starting voltage: 2.5 V
- Working voltage: 3.3 - 6 V
- Nominal voltage: 4.8 V
- Nominal Current: 100 ma
- Locked-rotor current: 550 ma
- Maximum torque: 500 g.cm
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.