- GiggleBot Robot Classroom Kit
- Features perfect robots for BBC micro:bit
- Lets you work with a PC, Mac, and Chromebook
- Compatible with LEGO
- Supports Sensors: a distance sensor, a color sensor, and a temperature sensor
- Runs on 3xAA batteries
The GiggleBot Robot Classroom Kit includes complete robot kits, everything you need to outfit your classroom with a micro:bit robot. Just add the BBC micro:bit to the Robot and you can begin programming using MakeCode.
There's room on the body for kids to build on, so they can use the robot in whatever school project they have. To help with the build, there are holes in the body you can fit LEGO components to.
Servo mounts on the side so you can attach two servos. You can control wings, flippers, or a head and tail after your robot becomes an animal. Two light sensors are in front on each side so the robot can play "follow the light."
A solid robot body that's able to survive in a classroom. The robot is shaped organically so you can turn it into a butterfly, cricket, or whatever you like. There are two Grove expansion ports for I2C sensors and open 0/1/2 pins.
Supports more sensors: a distance sensor, a light/color sensor, and a temperature/humidity sensor. A pen-hole right between the wheels that supports drawing with the robot. 9 color LEDs, 7 are in a rainbow shape, and 2 are used for the robot "eyes".
- 12 x GiggleBot Robots
- 12 x micro:bit Go Starter Kits
- 12 x Distance Sensors
- 12 x Sensor Mounts (Set of 3 each)
- 2 x Storage Bins (Set of 6 each)
- Color LEDs: 9
- Line sensor: Yes
- Light sensors
- Batteries: 3xAA
- Works with: a PC, Mac, and Chromebook
- LEGO Compatible: Yes
- Supports more sensors: distance sensor, a light/color sensor, and a temperature/humidity sensor
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.