Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gravity Analog Electrical Conductivity Sensor PRO (K=1)
- Specially used to measure the conductivity
- Easier to measure the compensated temperature data
- Ability to conduct electricity
- Integrated PT1000 platinum resistance thermometer
- Doesn't need soldering
The Gravity Analog Electrical Conductivity Sensor PRO (K=1) is specially used to measure the conductivity in aqueous solutions, and then to evaluate the water quality.
Conductivity is the reciprocal of an object's resistivity. It represents a material’s ability to pass a current. In a liquid, conductivity is a measure of a solution’s ability to conduct electricity and can reflect the amount of dissolved or salinity of a water source, so it’s an important parameter in water quality monitoring.
This pro version has greatly improved probe endurance, which can be used in 24/7 conductivity monitoring. Besides, the integrated PT1000 platinum resistance thermometer makes it easier to measure the compensated temperature data.
It supports 3-5 V wide voltage input and is compatible with 5 V and 3.3 V main control boards. The output signal is filtered by hardware and has low jitter. The excitation source adopts an AC signal, which effectively reduces the polarization effect, improves the precision, and prolongs the life of the probe.
The supported library comes with a calibration program to allow you to get started easily. Besides, there are practical items in the package, like a calibration solution, accessory kit, waterproof connector, etc., which can help you quickly build a conductivity monitoring platform.
- 1x Electrical Conductivity Probe
- 1x Electrical Conductivity Signal Conversion Board (Industrial Grade)
- 1x PT1000 RTD Signal Conversion Board
- 2x Gravity Sensor Cable
- 1x Waterproof Joint
- 1x Waterproof Aviation Connector
- 4x Electrical Conductivity Calibration Standard Solution 1413µs/cm
- 1x Nylon Pillar Screws Kit
- Cable Length: 5 m
- Supply Voltage: 3.3 - 5.0 V
- Output Signal: 0 - 3 V
- Probe Type: Industrial Grade
- Cell Constant: K=1
- Temperature Detector: PT1000 platinum resistance thermometer
- Maximum Range: 1 - 2200 μs/cm
- Practical Range: 100 - 2000 μs/cm
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 50 °C (non-freezing)
- Pressure Resistant: 0.5 MPa
- Waterproof Level: IP68