Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gripper Building Kit for Wonder Workshop Dash Robot
- Features an easy-to-construct set
- Lets you build mechanical arms for hands-on learning of gears
- Helps you to master more robotics skills
- Its gripper arms will lift, carry, pull, pick up, and place objects
The Gripper Building Kit for Wonder Workshop Dash Robot is an easy-to-construct set of functioning arms that expand your robots’ capabilities. Build the mechanical arms for hands-on learning of gears, levers, and axles.
Master more robotics skills by simulating real-world object detection and manipulation using your robots’ sensors and motors through code or manual remote control.
The Gripper arms will lift, carry, pull, pick up, and place a variety of lightweight objects for endless play and DIY challenges. Designed exclusively for Wonder Workshop Dash and Cue robots.
- 1 x 76-piece construction set
- 3 x Building Brick Connectors
- 1 x Plastic ball
- 1 x Foam number cube
- 1 x Building Instruction Booklet
- 1 x Quick Start / Solution Guide
- 4 x Activities for Dash Robot on double-sided Project Cards
- 4 x Activities for Cue Robot on double-sided Project Cards