Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Grove Laser PM2.5 Dust Sensor (HM3301)
- Features high sensitivity on dust particles of 0.3 μm or greater
- Provides continuous detection of dust concentration
- Is based on laser light scattering technology
- Offers ultra-low power consumption and low noise
The Grove Laser PM2.5 Dust Sensor (HM3301) is a new generation of laser dust detection sensor, which is used for continuous and real-time detection of dust in the air.
Different from the pumping dust detection sensor, the HM-3301 innovatively uses fan blades to drive air, and the air flowing through the detection chamber is used as a test sample to perform a real-time and continuous test on the dust of different particle sizes in the air.
This module is suitable for dust detectors, intelligent air purifiers, intelligent air conditioners, intelligent ventilation fans, air quality testing, haze meters, environmental monitoring, and relative products and applications.
- 1 x Grove Laser PM2.5 Dust Sensor (HM3301)
- 1 x Grove Cable
- Air purifier / air conditioner
- Air quality testing equipment
- Industrial PM value analysis
- Dust and smoke detection and analysis
- Real-time PM2.5, PM10, TSP detector
- Multichannel particle counter
- Environmental testing equipment