Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Grove LoRa Radio 868MHz
- Features a RFM95 transceiver
- Provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication
- Is ATmega168
The Grove LoRa Radio 868MHz is RFM95, which is a transceiver features the LoRa long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst mini-missing current consumption. The heart of Grove - LoRa Radio 868MHz is ATmega168, a widely used chip with very high-performance and low power consumption, especially suitable for this grove module.
A simple wire antenna to receive signal has already been integrated, if the signal is too weak to receive, don’t worry, the MHF connector next to the antenna is for adding a second antenna which has MHF interface to gain more signal. This is the 868 MHz version, which can be used for 868 MHz communication.
- 135 x 85 x 10 mm
- Using RFM95 module based on SX1276 LoRa
- Inputting voltage: 5 V / 3.3 V
- 28 mA (Avg) +20 dBm continuous transmit
- 8.4 mA (Avg) standby mode
- 20 mA (Avg) receive mode, BW-500 kHz
- Working Temperature: -20 – 70
- Communication Interface: UART
- Simple wire antenna or MHF Connector for external high gain antenna
- Working Frequency: 868 MHz
- +20 dBm - 100 mW Power Output Capability
- Weight: 11 g