Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Grove Multichannel Gas Sensor v2
- Offers four fully independent sensor elements
- Based on MEMS technology
- Compact size for easy deployment
- Qualitative detecting, rather than quantitative
- Ability to detect a variety of gases
The Grove Multichannel Gas Sensor v2 offers 4 measuring units, each of the units is sensitive to various kinds of gases, which means you are able to get four sets of data at the same time. And different sorts of gases can also be judged by these four sets of data.
The gas sensor used in this module is based on MEMS technology and has the advantage of being of a small size with considerable measurement stability and is more suitable for qualitative than quantitative measurement.
- 1x Grove Multichannel Gas Sensor v2
- 1x Grove 4-Pin Buckled 20 cm Cable
- Grove 4 Pin Buckled Cable length: 20 cm
- MCU: STM32F030
- Interface: Grove I2C
- I2C address: 0x55
- Output voltage: 3.3 V ~ 5 V
- V0 (V): 2.5 - 4.5
- V0-Vs (V): ≥ 1.0
- Load: Adjustable
- Response Time (Tres, s): ≤ 30
- Recovery Time (Trec, s): ≤ 60
- Heating Resistance (RH, Ω): 80 ± 20
- Operating Voltage (V): VH=2.0 ± 0.1 AC or DC VC = 5.0 ± 0.1 DC