- Grove RGB 16 LED Ring (WS2813 Mini)
- Can also connect the rings of different diameters together
- Provides a built-in control circuit with 3535 components
- Can be cascaded with multiple LED rings
- Uses signal break-point continuous transmission
The Grove RGB 16 LED Ring (WS2813 Mini) control the circuit and RGB chip are integrated into a package of 3535 components. With the help of the build-in control circuit, each LED is addressable. So you can control the lighting and color of specific LED lights as you like, creating endless lighting effects.
A significant advantage of WS2813B-Mini compared to traditional LED is the support for signal break-point continuous transmission. This means that even if one or two LEDs are damaged, the entire LED ring will still work properly.
Each LED is chainable and the chainable pads have been kept on the back of the LED rings, so you can cascade several LED rings to make it even cooler. Since all those Grove - RGB LED Rings are based on WS2813 Mini, you can also connect the rings of different diameters together.
On top of that, with the on-board Grove connector and cable, all these wonderful things only need to be plugged and unplugged.
- 1 x Grove RGB 16 LED Ring (WS2813 Mini)
- 256 gray levels, 256 x 256 x 256=16777216” full-color display
- Built-in control circuit in a 3535 components
- Chainable, can be cascaded with multiple LED rings
- Support 5 V / 3.3 V power in, support 5 V / 3.3 V control data level
- Dual-signal wires, signal break-point continuous transmission
- Control data signal input
- Control data signal output
- Power supply 5 V / 3.3 V
- Connected to the system GND
- Power supply from Grove 5 V / 3.3 V
- Control data signal input from Grove connector
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.