- Specially organized for Grove speech recognizer
- First speech recognition module
- You will be able to build different multimedia smart-home devices
- Ask what time it is now or even turn on your TV
The Grove Speech Recognition Kit for Arduino is specially organized for Grove speech recognizer, the first speech recognition grove module. If you are interested in building voice control application with Grove speech recognizer but don’t know how to start, this is the perfect kit for you.
With this starter kit, you are able to build different multimedia smart-home devices that can let your voice control the light to turn on/off, ask the MP3 to play music, ask what time it is now or even turn on your TV.
- 1x- Grove - Speech Recognizer to recognize 22 certain speech commands
- 1x- Grove - MP3 v2.0 to play music or different sound files
- 1x- Grove - RTC to record the current time for your smart device, especially in those situations where time is crucial for an event.
- 1x- Base Shield to use more Grove modules simultaneously and essily.
- 1x- Grove - Infrared Receiver to detect infrared light
- 1x- Grove - Infrared Emitter to emit infrared light which can be a signal for a control system
- 5x- Cable
- 1x- Manual to make a brief introduction for all the modules included in this kit
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.