Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- GZERO Sumo Robot Mechanical Kit (No Electronics)
- Is designed by original GZero sumo robot
- Gives extreme speed and agility
- Is specially designed for victory
- Sees its opponent with infrared
The GZERO Sumo Robot Mechanical Kit (No Electronics) features specially made sumo robot gears for speed and usability. The 0.6 module helps good reduction in only 1 stage while maintaning small dimensions. Pinion gear specially made for 6 mm shaft maxon motors. Pinion gear covers the shaft completely.
Wheels are directly molded to the aluminum hubs by vulcanisation for a stronger & harder robot. Best Neodymium Magnets are used as for Japanese style sumo robots. Each magnet can give lots of pulling force to your robot. Smaller modules have high precision but also have less strength.
Use Infrared tecnology, which is not easily affected by the lighting in the sumo robot competition hall, is also used as a perception sensor to detect the opposing robot.
In other words, the perception sensor is the sumo robot’s eye. Because infrared beams are emitted straight ahead and the reflecting light from the opponent is used to detect its location, the field of vision is narrow.
- 2 x Side Panels
- 2 x Motor Panel
- 1 x Bottom Plate
- 1 x Up Plate
- 1 x Front Inclined Plate
- 1 x Back Cover
- 3 x Front Blade Support
- 2 x Jsumo Rubber Wheel 40 x 30 mm
- 2 x 4.30:1 Gear Bundle
- 2 x 6mm Axle
- 4 x Axle C Ring Washer (Used for retaining axle fixed)
- 2 x Bearing 6mm Hole 15mm Diameter
- 30 x M3 Countersunk 8mm Screw
- 10 x M3 12mm Screw
- 1 x Sumo Blade #1
- 20 x 20 x 20 cm
- 12 cm height
- Laser Cutting Aluminum Sumo Robot Body: 5 Pieces
- Laser Cut Stainless Metal Armor: 3 Piece
- Bearing (High Speed): 4 Pcs
- Hard Heat Treated Shafts: 2
- Bolts, Nuts and Spacers
- Weight (Kg): 0.9