Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- PID and Feedforward
- Trapezoidal velocity Profile
- Velocity Override
- Torque Saturator & Offset
- Overload Prevention and Deadband
- Absolute Position Adjustment
- More than 50 set-up parameters
The HerkuleX DRS-0201 Robot Servo is a state of the art modular smart servo incorporating motor, gear reducer, control circuitry and communications capability in one single package, capable of detecting and responding to internal changes in temperature and voltage supply. Once the servo receives a movement command, it automatically creates a trapezoidal type speed profile like the diagram below to control the position. With the servo operating according to the acceleration/deceleration profile, it suppresses vibrations caused by the sudden acceleration and deceleration and increases the energy efficiency.
The HerkuleX DRS-0201 Robot Servo is a bundled software that uses the GUI to maximize the ease of operation in setting up more than 50 servo operating parameters and servo maintenance using such a tool as the real bme trend graph.
- Input voltage: 7 - 9V DC
- Stall torque: firstname.lastname@example.orgV
- Maximum speed: 0.147s/60°@7.4V
- Operating angle: 320°
- Resolution: 0.325°
- Temperature: 0 to 85°c
- Feedback: position, speed, temperature, load, voltage etc.
- Control Algorithm: PID, feedforward, trapezoidal velocity profile, velocity override, torque saturator and offset