Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Please be advised all Hokuyo components not in stock now have a 10-12 month lead time
- The smallest and the lightest of its kind, 130g
- Wide detection angle 270, Fast response 25msec, High angular resolution 0.25°
- Possible to detect size, position and the moving direction of objects
- Both USB and RS422 interface available
The Hokuyo UST-10LN Scanning Laser Obstacle Detection Sensor is a small, accurate, high-speed device used for non-contact distance measurement, obstacle detection and area monitoring applications.
With both a USB and RS422 interface available, the device can be easily programmed to set three area detection output zones with real-time detection in a 270º field of view up to a distance of 10 meters.
- Supply voltage: DC 12V/DC 24V (operation range 10 to 30V ripple within 10%)
- Supply current: 150mA or less (during start up 450mA is necessary.)
- Light source: Laser semiconductor (905nm), Laser class 1(IEC60825-1:2007)
- Accuracy: ±40mm*1
- Scan angle: 270°
- Scan speed: 25ms (Motor speed 2400rpm)
- Angular resolution: 0.25°
- Startup time: Within 10 sec (startup time differs if malfunction is detected during start up)
- Input: IP reset input, photo-coupler input (current 4mA at ON)
- Output: Synchronous Output, photo coupler open collector output 30VDC 50mA MAX.
- Interface: USB and RS422
- LED display: Power supply LED display (Blue) : Blinks during start up and malfunction state.
- Ambient temperature and humidity: -10°C to +50°C, below 85%RH(without dew, frost)
- Storage temperature and humidity: -30°C to +70°C, below 85%RH(without dew, frost)
- Vibration resistance (Operating): 55 to 150Hz 19.6m/s2 sweep of 2min for 30min in each X, Y and Z direction
- Shock resistance: 196m/s2 (20G) X, Y and Z direction 10 times.
- Protective structure: IP65
- Material: Front case: Polycarbonate, Rear case: Aluminum
- EN55011：2009 + A1：2010
- EN61000-4-3:2006 + A1：2008 + A2：2010
- 10 to 55Hz double amplitude of 1.5mm for 2hrs in each X, Y, and Z direction
- 55 to 200Hz 98m / s2 sweep of 2min for 1hr in each X,Y and Z direction
- Less than 15,000lx
Note: Avoid direct sunlight or other illumination sources as it may cause sensor malfunction
- 0.06m to 10m (white Kent sheet)
- 0.06m to 4m (diffuse reflectance 10% )
- Max. detection distance : 30m
Power source, I/O cable
- Red: COM Input+
- Gray: COM Output-
- Light Blue: IP Reset Input
- Orange: Synchronous Output
- Brown: +VIN (12VDC/24VDC)
- Blue: -VIN