Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The smallest and the lightest of its kind, 130g
- Wide detection angle 270, Fast response 25msec, High angular resolution 0.25°
- Possible to detect size, position and the moving direction of objects
- Both USB and RS422 interface available
The Hokuyo UST-20LN Scanning Laser Obstacle Detection Sensor is a small, accurate, high-speed device used for non-contact distance measurement, obstacle detection and area monitoring applications
With both a USB and RS422 interface available, the device can be easily programmed to set three area detection output zones with real-time detection in a 270º field of view up to a distance of 20 meters.
- 1x Hokuyo UST-20LN Scanning Laser Obstacle Detection Sensor
Input/Output circuit connection example
- Supply voltage: DC 12V/DC 24V (operation range 10 to 30V ripple within 10%)
- Supply current: 150mA or less (during start up 450mA is necessary.)
- Light source: Laser semiconductor (905nm), Laser class 1(IEC60825-1:2007)
- Accuracy: ±40mm*1
- Scan angle: 270°
- Scan speed: 25ms (Motor speed 2400rpm)
- Angular resolution: 0.25°
- Startup time: Within 10 sec (startup time differs if malfunction is detected during start up)
- Input: Photo-coupler, common anode, power supply is 4mA when input is ON
- Synchronization input: Input synchronization signal during Slave operation.
- Output: Synchronous Output, photo coupler open collector output 30VDC 50mA MAX.
- Interface: USB/RS422
- LED display: Power supply LED display (Blue) : Blinks during start up and malfunction state.
- Ambient temperature and humidity: -10°C to +50°C, below 85%RH(without dew, frost)
- Storage temperature and humidity: -30°C to +70°C, below 85%RH(without dew, frost)
- Shock resistance: 196m/s2 (20G) X, Y and Z direction 10 times.
- Protective structure: IP65
- Material: Front case: Polycarbonate, Rear case: Aluminum
- EN55011：2009 + A1：2010
- EN61000-4-3:2006 + A1：2008 + A2：2010
- 10 to 55Hz double amplitude of 1.5mm for 2hrs in each X, Y, and Z direction
- 55 to 200Hz 98m / s2 sweep of 2min for 1hr in each X,Y and Z direction
- Less than 15,000lx
Note: Avoid direct sunlight or other illumination sources as it may cause sensor malfunction
- 0.06m to 20m (white Kent sheet)
- 0.06m to 8m (diffuse reflectance 10%)
- Max. detection distance: 60m
Power source, I/O cable
- Red: COM Input+
- Gray: COM Output-
- Light Blue: IP Reset Input
- Orange: Synchronous Output
- Brown: +VIN (12VDC/24VDC)
- Blue: -VIN
- Blue: TX+
- White: TX-
- Orange: RX+
- Yellow: RX-