Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- HP0D Outdoor LoRaWAN Full Hotspot (868MHz)
- Offers an outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway
- Features RPi4 with 2G /4G or 8G RAM
- External fiberglass antenna
- Support LoRaWAN Station Connection
- Lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network
The HP0D Outdoor LoRaWAN Full Hotspot (868MHz) is an outdoor LoRaWAN Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, or optional 3G or 4G. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates.
This HP0D has a pre-configured standard LoRaWAN frequency of 868 MHz to use for different countries with the bands EU868 and IN865. Users can also customize the frequency bands to use in their own LoRaWAN network.
HP0D has passed Helium Full Hotspot Approval. It supports the miner feature from Helium and has a built-in ATECC608 encryption chip. It can be used as a Helium Full Hotspot for the project.
It also supports Semtech packet forwarder and LoRaWAN Station connection, it is fully compatible with LoRaWAN protocol. HP0D supports two LoRaWAN servers at the same time, users can use HP0D for helium mining and connects a max of 2 x LoRaWAN servers at the same time.
- 1x HP0D Outdoor LoRaWAN Full Hotspot (868MHz)
- CPU: RPi4
- RAM: 2G, 4G, or 8G, ship randomly
- Memory: 32 GB SD card
- LoRaWAN Max Output: 27 dBm
- Sensitivity: -140 dBm
- 1x 10M/100M RJ45 PoE Port
- 4x USB host port
- Power Input: 12 V, 2 A
- SMA connector for LoRa Antenna