Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Non-invasive outward pointing connector
- 40-Pin pass-through connector
- 5 Volt I2C expansion port
- Control relays, monitor current, and any kind of sensor
- Compatible with
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B 1 GBand Raspberry Pi 3 B+ Computer Board
- Terminates directly above HDMI Port
The I2C HAT for Raspberry Pi 2 & 3 is a non-invasive I2C adapter with level shifter providing you with a 5V I2C port to use with any I2C devices. Control relays, monitor current, and read just about any kind of sensor you can imagine.
The I2C port points to the outer edge of the board and terminates directly above the HDMI port. The TOUTPI2 does not consume the 40-pin extension port because it is equipped with a direct-pass connector, freeing the 40-pin connector for other purposes, making it a truly non-invasive design.