Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- iceFUN FPGA Board
- Features an on-board PIC16LF1459 to take care of USB programming
- Provides 4 x 10-bit analog channels
- Has a serial port to the FPGA
- Generates a 12MHz clock to the FPGA
An iceFUN FPGA Board takes care of USB programming, FPGA reset and start-up and also provides 4 x 10-bit analog channels. These are available via a serial port to the FPGA.
The PIC also generates a 12 MHz clock to the FPGA which may be multiplied in a PLL as required. Power is from USB or a nominal 5 volts (3.5 V to the absolute max. 6 V).
- 1 x iceFUN FPGA Board
- 3 High current 12/24 V RGB drivers, 1 A per channel
- 4 10-bit Analogue input channels via onboard PIC
- 32 red LEDs, on-board LED matrix (4 x 8)
- 4 push button inputs with pull-up resistors
- 1 piezo sounder for sounds or tunes
- 45 FPGA I/O pins available (3.3 V)
iCE40 HX FPGA:
- 7680 Logic cells
- 128k bits embedded RAM (32 x 4k bit blocks)
- 2 PLL's