Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Industrial Shields 10 I/O Digital Module (CPU ESP32)
- Offers instant connection and programming
- Easy to install, configure, and very flexible
- Features a rich MCU with integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity
- Connects up to 127 modules
The Industrial Shields 10 I/O Digital Module (CPU ESP32) has 10 digital inputs/outputs. 10x digital optoisolated inputs (see specifications), and 10x digital outputs configurable by jumpers.
This basic Controllers family offers the possibility of communication between two industrial PLCs using I2C, RS485, WiFi, or Ethernet obtaining a master-slave connection.
Instant connection and programming
The Basic Controllers family, as it uses an ESP32, lets you program it through the USB. This feature lets immediate access in order to program, maintain, and prepare it for its set up. It lets you control your equipment with no limits.
A feature-rich MCU with integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity for a wide range of wireless applications.
The different Basic Controller devices are programmed exactly in the same way. Once you have used one of them, the rest can be configured using the same methodology.
Using the I2C connection, that all the Basic Controllers family has, you can connect up to 127 modules, which means that you can have up to 2.540 Input / Outputs in Master-Slave connection. NOTE: for I2C you need to tell us that requirement.
Flexible and dynamic
All the components are configurable both configure like make your jobs as Master or Slave when used on Master-Slave connection through I2C.
- 1 x Industrial Shields 10 I/O Digital Module (CPU ESP32)
- 100 x 45 x 115 mm
- Input Voltage: 12 to 24 Vdc (Fuse protection (2.5 A) Polarity protection)
- Input rated voltage: 24 Vdc
- Rated Power: 30 W
- I max.: 15 A
- Clock Speed: 8 MHz
- External Flash Memory: 4 MB
- SRAM: 4 MB
- PSRAM: 2 MB
- Communications: USB, RS485, Ethernet WiFi, BLE
- Power supply voltage (DC power supply) 12 to 24 Vdc
- Operating voltage range (DC power supply): 11.4 to 25.4 Vdc
- Power consumption (DC power supply): 30 W MAX
- Insulation resistance: 20MΩ min.at 500Vdc between the AC terminals and the protective earth terminal
- Shock resistance: 80 m/s2 in the X, Y, and Z direction 2 times each
- Ambient temperature (operating): 0 to 60 °C
- Ambient humidity (operating): 10% to 90% (no condensation)
- Ambient environment (operating): With no corrosive gas
- Ambient temperature (storage): -20 to 60 °C
- Power supply holding time: 2ms min.
- Weight: 350 g max.