Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Industrial Shields M-DUINO PLC Arduino Ethernet 57R I/Os Analog/Digital PLUS
- Offers to expand up to 127 modules through I2C
- Designed for a professional use
- Contains several communication ports
- Provides more flexibility and control
- Programmed using the Arduino IDE platform
The Industrial Shields M-DUINO PLC Arduino Ethernet 57R I/Os Analog/Digital PLUS is the first equipment based on the Arduino technology designed for professional use. This programmable logic controller has 49I/Os. It also contains several communication ports that provide more flexibility and control.
The M-DUINO family offers the possibility to expand up to 127 modules through I2C, which means that you can have until 7100 Inputs / Outputs in Master-Slave connections, additionally to sensors, etc.
This controller Arduino can be programmed using the Arduino IDE platform. See the Documentation menu below to download the software for free. It is compatible with the Ardbox PLC Range and the Touchberry Pi with an instantaneous connection.
The industrial Arduino M-DUINO is programmed through the USB ports. This industrial controller can also be programmed through an Ethernet port remotely. This offers immediate access to the program, maintain and control. Also, you can continuously monitor the status of all the variables, inputs, outputs, etc.
- 1 x Industrial Shields M-DUINO PLC Arduino Ethernet 57R I/Os Analog/Digital PLUS
- 101 x 119.3 x 119.5 mm
- Input Voltage: 12 to 24 Vdc
- Operating voltage range: 11.4 to 25.4 Vdc
- Power consumption: 30 VAC max
- External power supply: 24 Vdc
- Power supply output capacity: 700 Ma
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Flash Memory: 256 KB of which 8 KB used by the boot loader
- SRAM: 8 KB
- EEPROM: 4 KB
- Ambient temperature: 0 to 60 ºC
- Ambient humidity: 10 to 90% (no condensation)
- Ambient temperature: -20 to 60 ºC
- Power supply holding time: 2ms min.
- Communications: I2C, Ethernet Port, USB, GPRS, RS485, RS232, SPI, (2x) RX, TX (Arduino pins)
- Weight: 597 g