- Industry Grade Gigabit PoE Splitter 48V to 5V 2.5A USB-C
- Offers Black dull-polish metal case
- Features 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-negotiation Ethernet port
- Provides better heat dissipation
- Isolated SMPS effectively protects the powered device
The Industry Grade Gigabit PoE Splitter 48V to 5V 2.5A USB-C is one of the useful accessories for your Raspberry Pi 4B or Raspberry Pi 400. A PoE splitter supplies power to non-PoE compatible devices by splitting power from data and feeding it to a separate input.
This Splitter work to connect any 802.3af-capable router to any Ethernet device, even if it doesn't natively support PoE! The splitter takes a unified PoE signal (data and power) from one RJ-45 cable, and then separates the data (Ethernet) and power (5 VDC regulated) into two different lines for non-PoE devices.
Note: This PoE splitter is also widely used for Helium miners to reduce the amount of wire required for the setup.
- 1x Industry Grade Gigabit PoE Splitter 48V to 5V 2.5A USB-C
- Power supply: supports 1/2(+) | 3/6(-) | 4/5(+) | 7/8(-) powering
- PoE Input voltage: 37 V ~ 57 V
- TYPE-C OUTPUT: V 2.5 A (MAX)
- Cable: Cat-5 UTP
- Standard: IEEE 802.3 af/at PoE Ethernet
- Data rate: 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps
- LED Indicator: PoE power input indicator
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Weight: 90 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.