- 3W high-power 850 infrared LED
- Onboard photoresistor
- Onboard adjustable resistor, for controlling the ambient light threshold
- Allows adding night vision function to RPi Camera
- Infrared LED Board × 1 (Only 1 LED is included, it's recommended to buy 2 pieces when using with Raspberry Pi cameras, both the left and right sides)
- Screws × 2
- Weight: 0.021 kg
How to use:
- Connect the Infrared LED Board to the camera PCB by screws
- The screw holes are used for both attachment and power supply
- Adjust the adjustable resistor to set a proper ambient light threshold, which toggles the infrared LED automatically
- When ambient light is lower than threshold value, the infrared LED is on, vice versa
- Limited by the Raspberry Pi power supply, the 3W high-power infrared LED might cause the Pi to increase heating, heat sinks are suggested.
- Ideal imaging distance is within 3m. When the distance goes up to 6m, the night vision camera can just capture blurry outlines.
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.