Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- IO Expansion HAT for Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W
- Supports 5 V power supply
- Provides 3.3 V sensor modules
- Offers to control multiple servos
- Supports PWM External Power Supply (6~12 V)
- Can be external powered
The IO Expansion HAT for Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W provides Digital, Analog, I2C, PWM, UART and SPI port to meet all your needs. It is pretty small and perfectly suitable for Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W. The board leads out the I/O ports on Raspberry Pi including IIC, UART, SPI and digital, among which the digital ports are led out via the GPIO16~GPIO25 (BCM) of Raspberry Pi, so these ports can be directly used.
Besides, the PWM and Analog ports are led out through the on-board MCU STM32 that can communicate with Raspberry Pi via IIC. So combing with our related libraries, users are able to conveniently use Raspberry Pi to control PWM output or read ADC input. This expansion board supports 5 V power supply and 3.3 V sensor modules. Its PWM port can be powered by external power (6~12 V) or Raspberry Pi (5 V).
- 1 x IO Expansion HAT for Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W
- MCU: STM32F030
- Power Supply: Expansion Hat
- Power Voltage: 5V
- PWM External Power: 6~12 V
- Expansion Hat Port Output Voltage: 3.3 V
- 22 Ports: 4 PWM ports, 4 Analog ports, 10 Digital ports, 1 SPI, 2 IIC ports, 1 UART
- Device Address: 0 x 10