- JSumo OMEGA Sumo Robot Full Kit (Assembled)
- Fully compatible with Maxon RE35 or RE40 Motors
- Uses 2 Rainbow RGB Light Boards
- Based on powerful motor drivers and the main controller
- No delays at motor direction changes
- Reverse energy absorbed by ZeroLAG's motor
The JSumo OMEGA Sumo Robot Full Kit (Assembled) is fully compatible with Maxon RE35 or RE40 Motors. (Needs 6mm pinion gear extra).
Which makes a good alternative when compared with more pricey starts. Start from Omega and develop with motors, more magnets, and special tactics that your own!
Omega uses 2 Rainbow RGB Light Boards which used at startup or on when the opponent saw. You can use these 2 boards for indicator features.
Arduino Nano controller with ArduPro Mainboard, which helps it easier to attach robot sensors and distribute power to all systems easier. Also, Ardupro is very useful with extra complimentary circuits like mode dipswitch and extra MOSFET output (which can be used in trigger mechanisms).
Also, the Motor driver is used for the highest output capability, ZeroLAG. This revolutionary motor driver gives your robot no delays at motor direction changes. All movements made instantly. Reverse energy coming from motors are absorbed by ZeroLAG's motor spark protection circuits.
- 1 x ArduPro Arduino Nano Based Main Controller Board
- 2 x ZeroLAG 12V-32V 40A Motor Driver Board
- 2 x Rainbow RGB Board
- 5 x JS200XF Digital Type Long Range Infrared Sensors
- 3 x ML1 Analog Output Line Sensors
- 2 x Gearbox System (Including Steel hardened Gears, Bearings, C Rings, and Shafts)
- 2 x JS4530 45 mm ø Rubberized Hard Wheels
- 2 x 12V 75 Watt DC Gear Motor
- 2 x 2 Cell LiPo Battery
- 1 x LiPo Battery Series Connector
- 1 x Thick Black Painted Robot Body Kit (Contains 11 Body Parts)
- 5 x Japan Sumo Razor Blades
- 11 x Neodymium 40 mm x 10 mm Block Magnets
- 1 x MicroStart Robot Start Module
- 1 x Sony Tv Remote (Yes, no need to buy extra starter)
- 1 x Assembly Hardware (Screws, Nuts)
- 195 x 200 x 105 mm (L x W x H)
- Speed Max: 140 cm / Second
- Peak pushing force: up to 45 kg
- Lipo Battery: 4S (2+2 Cell)
- Magnetic Base: Yes
- 5 Pieces of Long Range Infrared Sensors
- 3 Line Sensor (2 Front Corner & 1 Back Sensor)
- Suitable for quick disassembly if needed
- Weight: 2.75 kg
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.