Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- JSumo ZeroLAG Motor Driver Single 12V-32V x 40A
- Offers advanced motor driver for sumo robot projects
- Provides current compensation with MOV, TVS and RC Snubber circuit
- Suitable for Maxon RE32, RE35, RE40, and DCX35L Series
- Lets you make motor driving more precise with zero delay
- Can be controlled with any Microcontroller
The JSumo ZeroLAG Motor Driver Single 12V-32V x 40A is a compact single motor driver for sumo robots. It has current compensation with MOV, TVs, and the RC Snubber circuit.
With built-in heatsink, it can drive motors up to 40A continuous and short-duration current up to 80A. ZeroLAG is a perfect companion for sumo robots, big explorer robots, Suv Robots.
Motor Driver can be controlled with any Microcontroller board like Arduino, ArduPro, or Propic or mBed controllers. Suitable for hard controlling like full reverse, full forward speeds without delays.
- 1 x JSumo ZeroLAG Motor Driver Single 12V-32V x 40A
- 81 x 46 x 29 mm (L x W x H)
- Operating voltage: 12V-32 V
- Operating temp. range: -20 ~ + 80 °C
- Max current: 40 A
- Supports Banebots motors: up to 250 Watt
- Weight: 59 g