Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik :MOVE mini MK2 Buggy Kit
- Designed for BBC micro:bit (Not included)
- Offers a fun introduction to DIY robotics
- Lets you attach a pen and code to draw shapes
- Features new and improved injection molded wheels
- Powered by two continuous rotation servo motors
The Kitronik :MOVE mini MK2 Buggy Kit (w/o micro:bit) for the BBC micro:bit is the latest version of our ever-popular :MOVE mini that provides a fun introduction to robotics.
The :MOVE mini is a 2 wheeled robot that is suitable for autonomous operation, remote control projects via a Bluetooth application, or being controlled using a second BBC micro bit as a controller via the micro bits radio functionality.
The MK2 features a brand new set of Kitronik injection molded wheels with 0-ring rubber tires. The wheels maintain the large size, relative to the chassis, and add improved traction for better performance than the original buggies laser-cut wheels.
- 95 x 85 x 85 mm (L x W x H)