Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik :MOVE mini Mk2 BullDozer Add-On
- Offers a fun introduction to the world of DIY robotics
- Can be coded with Microsoft MakeCode Editor
- Can be controlled over Bluetooth/App
The Kitronik :MOVE mini Mk2 BullDozer Add-On is the latest Bulldozer add-on for your :MOVE mini MK2, so everyone's favorite little programmable robot buggy just got much better. Robots often do more than just :MOVE from A to B, and with this add-on so can :MOVE mini.
Although this add on has been designed to work with :MOVE mini MK2 it can also be fitted to the original :MOVE mini. Kitronik has produced two sets of build instructions as there is a slightly different procedure for each. The MK1 and MK2 build instructions can both be found in the resources section below.
This self assembly bulldozer add-on kit is made from the same materials as :MOVE mini MK2, designed in keeping with the :MOVE mini aesthetic, and also comes with the servo required to move the bulldozer add-on up and down.
This kit requires mechanical assembly and some soldering.
- 1 x Set of Bulldozer parts
- 1 x Mini 180 Degree Servo
- 4 x M2 6 mm Pan head steel screw
- 4 x M2 Hex Full width nut
- 2 x Counter sunk M3 screw
- 3 x Straight PCB pin headers (The same pin type found in these pin headers)
- Length: 110 mm
- Width: 50 mm
- Height: 75 mm