Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik Servo:Lite Board for MOVE Mini
- Connect two servos in standard configuration
- Can drive up to 3 servos
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries that also supply power to the BBC microbit (not supplied)
- Features On / off switch and 5 x RGB addressable ZIP LEDs (NeoPixel compatible)
The Kitronik Servo:Lite Board for MOVE Mini is a simple board that allows you to easily connect and control low power servo motors (servo's must be capable of operating at 3.3V) using the BBC micro:bit. It is connected to the micro:bit using five bolts.
Connect two servos in standard configuration and it can drive up to 3 servos if the addressable 'ZIP' LEDs arent needed. Additional external ZIP LEDs can be connected to the board.
It is powered by 3 AAA batteries and also supplies power to the BBC micro:bit, the board features an On/Off switch so when it's not in use the batteries won't drain.
- 1 x Servo:Lite board with battery holder pre-fitted
- 5 x M3x8 Counter sunk Pozi Steel screws
- 1 x Perspex spacer
- 55mm x 55mm x 17mm
- Operating Voltage (Vcc): 4.5V (3x AAA batteries. Alkaline recommended)
- Number of servo channels: 2 (Optionally 3 if ZIP™ LEDs are disabled)
- Typical servo output Voltage (Vm) @ 1A: 3.3V
- Max Current (all servos): 1A