- Kitronik Simply Servos Board
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Pico (Not Included)
- Features standard 3 pin servo connectors
- Comes with a on/off switch and a power status LED
- Control up 8 servos simultaneously
- Built-in reverse polarity protection
The Kitronik Simply Servos Board for Raspberry Pi Pico allows for up to 8 servos to be controlled simultaneously, making it ideal for advanced robotics projects with the RiPi Pico.
The board should be used with a Pico that has soldered pin headers, the Pico can then slot straight into the board. The board features standard 3-pin servo connectors which allow for servos to be plugged straight in without the need for adaptors or soldering.
- 1x Kitronik Simply Servos Board for Raspberry Pi Pico
- 65 x 36 x 14 mm (L x W x H)
- Supply Voltage: 3 V - 12 V
- Max Current (continuous): 10 A (all channels)
- Max Current output on 3V3: 50 mA
- Number of Servo Channels: 8
- Servo Pins: GP2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Additional Pin Breakout: GP0, 1, 26, 27, 28, 3V3, GND
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.