Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik Smart Greenhouse Kit for the BBC micro:bit
- Designed for BBC micro:bit (Not Included)
- Lets you build automated growing systems
- Comes with detailed assembly and coding instructions
- Powered via the onboard 3xAA battery holder
- Compatible with both micro:bit V1 and V2
The Kitronik Smart Greenhouse Kit for the BBC micro:bit provides an exciting way to learn about the relationship between plants and their environment. The kit comprises a two-part plastic greenhouse, Kitronik environmental control board, water pump, Kitronik ZIP Stick, and Mini Prong soils moisture sensor. Also included are 5 crocodile clips, ZIP extension cable, and a small screwdriver. Just add a micro:bit, seeds, and then some water and you will have everything you need.
The kit also ships with detailed assembly and coding instructions that will get you up and cultivating in no time. There are also 7 online MakeCode tutorials that build in complexity as you progress through them. They cover everything from gathering sensor data and having the system automatically react to it, to visual user interfaces and more. It is recommended that the user/student complete the tutorials in order for the best learning experience.
- 2x Moulded plastic greenhouse enclosure part
- 1x Kitronik Environmental Control Board for micro:bit
- 1x Water Pump
- 1x Kitronik ZIP Stick
- 1x Mini Prong Moisture Sensor
- 5x Crocodile Lead
- 1x ZIP extension cable
- 1x Screwdriver
- User guide Booklet, containing assembly and coding instructions
- Crocodile Leads: 5
- Powered by 3 x AA Batteries
- BBC micro:bit: Not Included
- Compatible with: micro:bit V1 and V2