Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Kitronik USB LED Strip Kit with Power Switch
- Offers a great way to learn basic electronics
- Great platform for designing custom enclosures for low-power lighting
- Features a single M3 (3.3mm) mounting hole
- Includes 4 LEDs, an on/off switch, and a PCB
- Ideal for Design and Technology projects
The Kitronik USB LED Strip Kit with Power Switch offers a great way to learn basic electronics. Once built, it offers a great platform for designing custom enclosures for low-power lighting. The kit includes 4 LEDs, an on/off switch, and a PCB which has a shared current limiting resistor and USB connector already mounted to the board. Only the 4 x LEDs and the on/off switch need to be soldered by the user.
The board is powered via the pre-mounted micro USB power connector. The circuit has been designed so that it is within the supply rating of a computer USB port (under 100 mA). This means you can power it conveniently from a computer/laptop or a suitable power supply.
The board is approximately 53mm long and features a single mounting hole. The power switch and USB sit at opposing ends of the board. The on/off switch can be connected to the board with wire to allow for remote mounting in an enclosure. This kit is suited to Design and Technology projects where an electronics element is required.
- 4x White 5mm water clear LED
- 1x Miniature PCB mount slide switch
- 1x PCB with a pre-mounted USB connector and current limiting resistor
- 53.5 x 8 x 10 mm (L x W x H)
- Number of LEDs: 4
- Operational Supply: 5 V, via micro USB connector
- Forward Current: 85 mA at 5 V
- Luminous Intensity: ~12000 mCd
- Mounting: Single M3 hole
- On/Off Switch: Included