Payments and Security
- Lakibeam 1 dToF Industry-Grade Single-Line LiDAR
- Offers an industry-grade 2D LiDAR
- Small in size and lightweight
- Based on the principle of Direct Time of Flight (dToF)
- Provides high-quality-price ratio
- Adopts VCSEL laser
- Supports OTA technology
The Lakibeam 1 dToF Industry-Grade Single-Line LiDAR is a miniaturized high-performance lidar based on the principle of Direct Time of Flight (dToF). The Single-Line LiDAR is mainly used in robot-environment perception, UAV mapping, industrial process monitoring, security, and other fields.
It uses a laser diode with a high-speed continuously rotating mirror to realize the scanning measurement of the environmental profile within 270 degrees of the horizontal plane. The wavelength of the laser is 940nm which is invisible and the laser satisfies the Class 1 standard of IEC60825-1 and ensures the safety of the eyes when the product is working. A high-quality motor and lightweight scanning mirror ensure the product can work steadily for a long time and create maximum value for users.
Provides Ethernet connection based on 10Base-T/100Base-TX, the DC power supply supports an ultra-wide voltage range of 9-36V, and provides a USB2.0 Type-C interface (support USB Type-A to USB Type-C and USB Type-C to USB Type-C cable connection), which can directly provide power supply and establish data connection for the product. The USB Type-C interface of the product strictly follows the operating system standards and supports RNDIS (Windows/Linux), and CDC-ECM (Mac OSX), which can be plug-and-play without a driver.
The built-in web server provides user-friendly dashboard functions. Users can easily access the product dashboard through a web browser with mobile phones or computers. Users can check the operating status of the product, set working parameters, configure network information and other functions through the Web Server, and can easily update the device firmware for more functions.
- 1x Lakibeam 1 dToF Industry-Grade Single-Line LiDAR
- 60 x 60 x 80 mm (L x W x H)
- Wavelength: 940 nm
- Range Principle: dTOF
- Range Accuracy: ±2 cm
- Detection Distance: 0 - 25 m
- Horizontal FOV: 270°
- Data Transmission: UDP/IP Ethernet (100 Mbps)
- Power Consumption: ≤2 W
- Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 36 V
- Laser Class: Class 1 Eye Safe
- Operating: Temperature: -25° ~ 60°
- Storage Temperature: -40° ~ 75°
- Environmental Protection: IP65
- Protection Distance: ≥25 m (70% reflectivity) | ≥15 m (10% reflectivity)
- Data Sample Rate: 36 kHz | 28.8 kHz | 36 kHz | 43.2 kHz
- Horizontal Resolution: 0.1° | 0.25° | 0.25° | 0.25°
- Weight: 160 g