Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Unique LED-based detection and ranging technology
- Can be integrated into any detection and ranging system
- Provides continuous, rapid and accurate detection and ranging
- Detection range: 0 to 25 meters on natural targets (50m on reflective targets)
- Maximum two per customer
The LeddarTech Platform Sensor Evaluation Kit can be integrated into any detection and ranging system, enabling developers and integrators to make the most of Leddar technology with unmatched flexibility thanks to its compact size, low weight, ease of integration, low power consumption, and high reliability. Combining multiple independent active elements, typically 16, into a single sensor, Leddar provides continuous, rapid and accurate detection and ranging - including lateral discrimination - in the entire wide beam, without any moving parts.
Leddar Receiver Assembly
The Leddar receiver includes 16 independent segments with simultaneous acquisition capabilities. As Leddar Technology is offered in different formats, several beam options ranging from 90 to 950 are available. The evaluation kit comes with a 450 beam.
Discover Leddar Technology
Leddar (Light-Emitting Diode Detection and Ranging) is a unique detection and ranging technology that performs time-of-flight measurement using pulses from infrared LEDs.
Leddar Source and Control Assembly
The Leddar source and control assembly includes IR LED emitters with dominant wavelength of 940 nm and incorporates the processing and I/O for the targeted applications.
- Size: 114mm x 76mm x 46mm
- Weight: 265g
- Accuracy: 5cm
- Data refresh rate: 1.5625 to 100 Hz
- Operating Temperature range: -10°C to 50°C
- Acquisition: 16 segments simultaneously
- Distance precision: 6mm
- Distance resolution: 10mm
- Power consumption: 4W
- Beam: 45°
- Interfaces: USB, RS-485, CAN
- Wavelength: 940nm
- Meets IEC 62471: 2006 criteria: Exempt lamp classification
- Power supply: 12 or 24V DC