Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- LIDAR-Lite v4 LED Rangefinder & Garmin USB ANT Stick Combo
- Provides a Wireless Optical Distance Measurement Sensor
- Features a 10 m LED Rangefinder
- Includes a USB ANT Stick
- Is small, lightweight
The LIDAR-Lite v4 LED Rangefinder (10m) & Garmin USB ANT Stick Combo is the first to incorporate ANT profile wireless networking technology into an optical sensor.
Its built-in nRF52840 processor means that developers can create custom applications, or LIDAR-Lite v4 can be operated as a stand-alone device right out of the box by using the preloaded stock application. And, like the LIDAR-Lite v3 and LIDAR-Lite v3HP sensors, it can also be directly connected to an external micro-controller running a custom user application.
It provides a highly adaptable option for OEM and maker applications in robotics, “internet of things” and unmanned vehicles - or any application where an ultrasonic sensor might otherwise be used.
It’s perfect as the basic building block for applications where wireless capabilities, small size, lightweight, low power consumption, and high performance are important factors in a short-range, 10-meter, optical distance measuring sensor.
- 1 x LIDAR-Lite v4 LED sensor
- 1 x Documentation
- 52.2 x 21.2 x 24.0 mm (H x W x D)
- Interface: I2C or ANT; user-configurable for SPI using the Nordic SDK
- Range: 5 cm to 10 meters (as measured from the back of unit)
- Power (operating voltage): 4.75 – 5.25 VDC
- Current consumption: 2mA idle, 85mA during acquisition
- Operating temperature: -20 to 60 °C
- LED wavelength: 940 nm
- Beam divergence: 4.77°
- Optical aperture: 14.9 mm
- Weight: 14.6 g (0.5 oz)
- Resolution: 1 cm
- As measured indoors to a 90% reflective target
- 1 cm is equivalent to 1 standard deviation
- Using “high accuracy” mode, with averaging:
- +/- 1 cm to 2 meters
- +/- 2 cm to 4 meters
- +/- 5 cm to 10 meters
- I2C = >200 Hz typical
- ANT= up to 200 Hz to a 90% target indoors at 2 m in normal operating mode