Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Lightware SF30-D Laser Rangefinder (200m)
- Features a lightweight, long-range laser altimeter for terrain following
- Offers multiple return signals, signal strength, and noise measurement
- Provides real-time, accurate altitude (AGL) measurements for UAVs
- Is ArduPilot compatible, and laser Class 1M eye-safe
The Lightware SF30-D Laser Rangefinder (200m) provides real-time, accurate altitude (AGL) measurements for UAVs. The lightweight 36-gram design features a time-of-flight range up to 200 meters (656 feet), and an update rate up to 20k readings per second.
Typical applications: Assist with takeoff, landing and hovering Altimetry Obstacle warning and collision avoidance Terrain following Mapping. USB, serial, I2C, analog and alarm outputs enable easy system integration. The SF30/D is ArduPilot compatible, and laser Class 1M eye-safe.
This SF30-D high-speed laser rangefinder is designed to detect obstacles or create maps from moving ground-based or aerial vehicles. Using a time-of-flight system to make very fast and accurate distance and speed measurements, accuracy is mot affected by the color or textures of the surface, nor the angle of incidence of the laser beam.
It is virtually immune to background light, wind and noise, making it an ideal sensor to detect unexpected obstacles. Also suited to high-speed scanning and sense and avoid applications, this microLiDAR (TM) unit boasts an effective range of 200 m and only weighs 35 g.
- 1 x Lightware SF30-D Laser Rangefinder (200m)
- Category: Single beam
- Range: 0.2 - 200 m
- Update rate: 20 000/s small size, light weight
- Compatibility: ArduPilot PX 4
- Performance: 49 to 20 000 readings per second (configurable)
- Weight: 35 g