- LoRa-E5 Development Kit STM32WLE5JC (LoRaWAN Worldwide Frequency)
- Embedded with LoRa-E5 STM32WLE5JC Module
- Provides ultra-low power consumption and high performance
- Perfect choice for fast testing and rapid prototyping
- Easy testing and rapid prototyping
- Long-distance transmission range to 10 km
The LoRa-E5 Development Kit STM32WLE5JC (LoRaWAN Worldwide Frequency) consists of a LoRa-E5 Dev Board, an antenna(EU868/US915), a USB type C cable, and a 2*AA 3V Battery Holder.
LoRa-E5 Dev Board embedded with LoRa-E5 STM32WLE5JC Module that supports LoRaWAN protocol on the global frequency band.
It is user-friendly since it leads out full GPIOs of LoRa-E5 supporting various data protocols and interfaces including RS-485, Grove, male/female headers, etc. It would be a perfect choice for fast testing and rapid prototyping of your LoRa IoT projects.
- 200 x 130 x 50 mm (L x W x H)
- Board: 85.6 x 54 mm
- Voltage - supply: 3-5V (Battery) / 5V(USB Type C)
- Voltage - output: EN 3.3 / 5 V
- Power - output: Up to +20.8 dBm at 3.3 V
- Frequency: EU868 / US915 / AU915 / AS923 / KR920 / IN865
- Protocol: LoRaWAN
- Sensitivity: -116.5 ~ -136 dBm
- interfaces: USB Type C / JST2.0 / Grove*3(IIC*2/UART*1) / RS485 / SMA-K / IPEX
- Modulation: LoRa, (G)FSK, (G)MSK, BPSK
- Working temperature: -405 ~ 85 °C
- Current: LoRa-E5 module sleep current as low as 2.1uA (WOR mode)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.