Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- LoRa-E5 Mini (STM32WLE5JC) Dev Board, LoRaWAN & Worldwide Frequency Support
- Offers mini and compact size
- Provides Long-distance transmission range
- Suitable for rapid testing and building small size prototype
- Onboard RESET and BOOT buttons
- Supported Global LoRaWAN and LoRa frequency plan
The LoRa-E5 Mini (STM32WLE5JC) Dev Board, LoRaWAN & Worldwide Frequency Support is a compacted-sized dev board suitable for the rapid testing and building of small-size LoRa device and application prototyping.
LoRa-E5 mini is embedded with and leads out full GPIOs of LoRa-E5 STM32WLE5JC. It has rich interfaces including UART, ADC, SPI, IIC, etc. Supporting LoRaWAN protocol and global frequency, LoRa-E5 mini is able to achieve a transmission range of up to 10 km in an open area and ultra-low power consumption.
- 50 x 23 mm
- Voltage - Supply: 3.7 - 5 V
- Power - Output: up to +20.8 dBm at 3.3 V
- Working Frequency: 868/915 MHz
- Protocol: LoRaWAN
- Sensitivity: -116.5 dBm ~ -136 dBm
- Interfaces: USB Type C / 2P-2.54 mm Hole / 1*12P-2.54mm Header*2 / SMA-K / IPEX
- Modulation: LoRa, (G)FSK, (G)MSK, BPSK
- Working Temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Current: LoRa-E5 module sleep current as low as 2.1uA (WOR mode)