Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Compatible with 3.3v or 5v I/O Arduino Board
- 168 dB maximum link budget
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA
- Note: You are responsible for determining if this frequency is allowed in your country.
The LoRa Long Range Transceiver Shield 433 MHz is based on the RFM98W 433MHz module, which is a long range transceiver on a Arduino shield form factor and based on Open source library.
The LoRa Shield allows the user to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
- 53mm x 47mm x 23mm
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm
- Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz