Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- LoRaWAN RA-08H Dev Board w/ RP2040, 1.8 in LCD, 868MHz Long Range Communication
- Equipped with high-performance, dual-core RP2040 chip
- Supports both Lora and LoRaWAN protocols
- Features a variety of functional interfaces for development
- Integrates commonly used functions for streamlined project creation
The LoRaWAN RA-08H Dev Board w/ RP2040, 1.8 in LCD, 868MHz Long Range Communication is a specialized Lora development board, specifically designed for beginners. It employs the RP2040 as the primary control and is furnished with the RA-08H module that supports both Lora and LoRaWAN protocols. The RP2040 is a dual-core, high-performance, low-power ARM Cortex-M0+ architecture chip, making it suitable for a variety of applications including IoT, robotics, control systems, embedded systems, and more. The RA-08H module, constructed from the Semtech-authorized ASR6601 RF chip, supports the 868 MHz frequency band and is equipped with a 32 MHz MCU, offering more advanced functions than standard RF modules, including AT command control.
This board maintains various functional interfaces for development, such as the Crowtail interface, which is adaptable to the Crowtail module series. It also includes a common PIN to PIN header that leads out GPIO ports and provides 3.3V and 5V outputs, making it suitable for the development and use of commonly used sensors and electronic modules. Furthermore, the board reserves RS485 interface, SPI, I2C, and UART interfaces, ensuring compatibility with a wider range of sensors/modules.
Beyond the basic development interfaces, the board integrates several commonly used functions, including a buzzer, a custom button, red-yellow-green tri-color indicator lights, and a 1.8-inch SPI interface LCD screen with a resolution of 128x160.
The board employs the RP2040 as the main controller, featuring two 32-bit ARM Cortex M0+ processor cores (dual-core), and offers superior performance. It integrates the RA-08H module with a 32 MHz MCU, supports the 868 MHz frequency band, and AT command control. It boasts a wealth of external interface resources, is compatible with Crowtail series modules and other common interface modules, and integrates commonly used functions such as a buzzer, LED light, LCD display, and custom button. This makes it more streamlined and convenient for project creation. It is also compatible with Arduino/Micropython, facilitating the execution of diverse projects.
The package comprises a Lora RA-08H Development Board, a Lora Spring Antenna (868 Mhz), and a Lora Rubber Antenna (868 Mhz).
- 1x Lora RA-08H Development Board
- 1x Lora Spring Antenna (868 Mhz)
- 1x Lora Rubber Antenna (868 Mhz)
- 102 x 76.5 mm (L x W)
- Main Chip: Raspberry Pi chip RP2040 with built-in 264KB SRAM and onboard 4MB Flash
- Processor: Dual Core Arm Cortex-M0+ running at 133MHz
- RA-08H Supports frequency band: 803-930 MHZ
- RA-08H Support Interface: External antenna with SMA interface or IPEX first-generation interface
- LCD Display: Onboard 1.8-inch 128x160SPI-TFT-LCD
- Resolution: 128x160
- LCD Driver: ST7735S (4-wire SPI)
- Development environment: Arduino/Micropython
- Interface: 1x passive buzzer, 4x user-defined buttons, 6x programmable LEDs, 1x RS485 communication interface, 8x 5V Crowtail interfaces (2x analog interfaces, 2x digital interfaces, 2x UART interfaces, 2x IIC interfaces), 12x 5V universal pin header IO interfaces, 14x 3.3V universal pin header IO interfaces, 1x 3.3V/5V switchable SPI interface, 1x 3.3V/5V switchable UART interface, 3x 3.3V/5V switchable IIC interfaces
- Working input voltage: USB 5V-1A
- Operating temperature: -10 to 65 °C