Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Luxonis OAK-D-IoT-40 12MP AI Camera Module
- Can be used completely standalone
- Includes a built-in ESP32 which provides WiFi, Bluetooth
- Can be booted over USB
- Includes a 128MB NOR flash
The Luxonis OAK-D-IoT-40 12MP AI Camera Module is the Embedded/IoT design of OAK-D. It can be used completely standalone, or via USB with a host like normal USB-only variants of DepthAI. It has a built-in ESP32 which provides WiFi, Bluetooth (including BLE), as well as other interfaces.
And like the OAK-D, this model includes the BNO085 IMU which is supported in the DepthAI API
This embedded variant includes a 128MB NOR flash, and boot-switch capabilities such that it can be booted over USB, or set to boot out of NOR-flash, for communication with the onboard ESP32 over SPI.
What is DepthAI?
DepthAI is a platform built to allow the power of Spatial AI to be embedded into products.
The DepthAI hardware, firmware, and software suite combine depth perception, object detection (neural inference), and object tracking and gives you this power in a simple, easy-to-use API.
About the OAK-SOM-IoT in this OAK-D model
This OAK-SOM-IoT system on module is what powers this OAK-D model. This modular design allows you to leverage open-source designs to embed the power of OAK-D into your own products and/or customize the OAK-D-IoT to your exact needs.
All connectivity of the OAK-SOM-IoT is through a single 100-pin connector (DF40C-100DP-0.4V(51))
- 1x Luxonis OAK-D-IoT-40 12MP AI Camera Module
- 2x 2-lane MIPI Camera Interface
- 1x 4-lane MIPI Camera Interface
- Quad SPI with 2 dedicated chip-selects
- Several GPIO (1.8 V and 3.3 V)
- On-board NOR boot Flash (optional)
- On-board EEPROM (optional)
- All power regulation, clock generation, etc. on the module