Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Luxonis OAK-FFC Raspberry Pi HAT
- Versatile prototyping platform with up to 3 FFC camera modules
- Customizable based on project requirements
- Features on-device Neural Network inferencing
- Boasts Computer Vision capabilities
- Provides 4 TOPS of processing power
The Luxonis OAK-FFC Raspberry Pi HAT is a versatile and robust prototyping platform. It enables the connection of up to three FFC camera modules, allowing for customization based on project requirements such as resolution, frames per second, field of view, shutter type, and depth of focus. Additionally, it boasts on-device Neural Network inferencing and Computer Vision capabilities.
- 1x Luxonis OAK-FFC Raspberry Pi HAT
- 4 TOPS of processing power (1.4 TOPS for AI - RVC2 NN Performance)
- Run any AI model, even custom-architectured/built ones (models need to be converted)
- Encoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp (undistortion), resize, crop via ImageManip node, edge detection, feature tracking. You can also run custom CV functions
- Stereo depth perception with filtering, post-processing, RGB-depth alignment, and high configurability
- Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking with ObjectTracker node