- AL5D arm with SSC-32U USB board
- Delivers fast, accurate, and repeatable movement
- Create your own code to communicate with the arm
- Affordable system with time tested rock solid design
The Lynxmotion AL5B 4DOF Robotic Arm SSC-32U Combo Kit (No Software) delivers fast, accurate, and repeatable movement. The robot features: base rotation, single plane shoulder, elbow, wrist motion, a functional gripper, and optional wrist rotate.
The arm uses 1 x HS-475HB in the base, 1 x HS-755HB in the shoulder, 1 x HS-645MG in the elbow, 1 x HS-475HB in the wrist, and 1 x HS-422 in the gripper.
SSC-32 Servo Sequencer Utility (created using FlowBotics Studio)
The Lynxmotion SSC-32U Servo Controller board can be easily controlled with the new SSC-32 Servo Sequencer Utility. It is available as a free downloadable utility which makes it easy to experiment with robotics and animatronics. It can be found in the Useful Links section.
This utility is an example of the type of program which can be built using FlowBotics Studio (Download) , which includes this program as an open source demo project. The SSC-32 Servo Sequencer Utility program enables you to easily move servo motors, calibrate their position, store and playback motion sequences, upgrade the SSC-32U firmware and more.
AL5B Hardware-Only Kit, which includes:
- Arm Hardware, Gripper and Gripper Attachment Kit
- Base Rotate (no servos)
- Electronics Carrier
- Arm Electronics & Software Pack, which includes:
- Lynxmotion SSC-32U USB Servo Controller
- USB Cable
- Power Supply Output 6VDC 5A Input 100-240VAC
- 1 x Hitec HS-422 Servo Motor (a HS-425BB or HS-322HD may be substituted) standard-size servo
- 2 x HS-485HB Servo Motor standard-size servo
- 1 x Hitec HS-645MG Servo Motor standard-size servo
- 1 x HS-755HB Giant Scale Servo Motor large-scale servo
- SSC-32 Servo Sequencer Utility (created using FlowBotics Studio)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.