- Smaller, high performance quadcopter with high speed aerial acrobatics capability
- "Plug and play" for easy solder-less assembly
- Frame made with rigid and lightweight G10 fiberglass
- Includes standard brushless motors, speed controllers and propellers
- Requires flight controller, battery, charger and remote (TX/RX)
Verify your country's laws and regulations for Drone and Unmanned Aircrafts use. Registration of Unmanned Aircrafts is made mandatory in many countries and you are responsible to verify and to comply these regulations.
The Lynxmotion Crazy2Fly Drone (Base Combo Kit) is a smaller, high performance quadcopter with capability of high speed aerial acrobatics and is a thrill to fly. The Crazy2Fly can be flown in either '+' or 'x' configurations. The Crazy2Fly is smaller than the VTail and considerably easier to understand and fly.
The frame of the Crazy2Fly uses G10 fiberglass composite which is incredibly rigid and lightweight and offers significant price advantages over carbon fiber. The hardware is entirely metal, using lightweight aluminium standoffs, steel screws and lock nuts.
The Crazy2Fly design can use most standard UAV controllers. The controller's function is to stabilize the aircraft using onboard sensors (usually a multi-axis accelerometer and/or gyroscope).
Note: Optional Crazy2Fly Sticker Kits sold as a separate accessory in the VTail category. Multiple colors available.
- Lynxmotion Crazy2Fly Drone Kit (Hardware Only)
- All G10 (Fiberglass) frame parts to build a Crazy2Fly frame
- Complete Hardware Bag
- 1x Lynxmotion Battery Velcro Strap
- 4x Brushless Rotor Motor 1000Kv 15A
- 4x Lynxmotion 12A Multirotor ESC 1A BEC (With Connectors)
- 2x Pair of 8x4.5 Clockwise Propellers
- 2x Pair of 8x4.5 Counter Clockwise Propellers
- 1x Power Wiring Harness
- 1x Receiver to Flight Controller Wiring Harness
Note: Propeller colors might change without notice (usually two pairs of black and two pairs of orange)
Requires (sold separately)
- Flight Controller ( Lynxmotion Quadrino Nano Drone/UAV Flight Controller (with GPS) compatible suggested)
- Battery: 11.1V (3S), 20C (min) 2000mAh (min)
- 5 channel remote control (programming ESCs is needed)
- Size(Overall): 38cm(L) x 38cm(W) x 11cm(H)
- Weight: 250g
- Optimized for 2-4S LiPo Cells (11.1V to 14.8V nominal)
- Kv: 1000 (RPM/Volt)
- Max Continuous current: 15A
- Dimensions: 27.7mm x 32mm
- Weight: 58g
- 3mm bullet connectors
- 300mm wires length
Electronic Speed Controller Specifications:
- 12A continuous discharge, 16A burst
- Ideal for 2-4S LiPo, 6-12 Cells NiMh
- Provides 5V, 1A Linear Mode BEC
- High speed SimonK Firmware for MultiRotors
- Programmable via RC Transmitter
- Deans connector for power input
- 3mm female bullet connectors for motors
- 200mm long signal wires with JR (servo) connection
- 125mm long power wires
- 35mm long motor wires
- Size: 27mm x 22mm x 7mm
- Weight: 9g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.