Included in this bundle
- 1 X RB-Lyn-1082 - Lynxmotion SES-V2 Conveyor HD Kit w/ LSS-HT1
- 1 X RB-Lyn-990 - Lynxmotion SES-V2 High Torque Smart Servo (LSS-HT1)
- Lynxmotion SES-V2 Conveyor HD Kit
- Perfect for educational or hobby assembly system
- Frame made from durable aluminum extrusion, composite G10
- 3” wide Modular track segments with rubber friction pattern top
- Lynxmotion robotic arm(s) sold separately
- Includes one LSS-HT1 servo
The LSS Articulated Robotic Arms & mounting hardware are not included in this kit.
The Lynxmotion SES-V2 Conveyor HD Kit was designed to be an inexpensive way to move products as part of a small educational or hobby assembly system. Combined with one or more of Lynxmotion’s robotic arms, a desktop assembly line can be quickly created and controlled from a single interface.
LSS Conveyor - Old leg design
The frame of the conveyor is made of an aluminum extrusion and composite G10 plates. Friction top (rubber pattern) modular track segments help ensure products remain on the conveyor, while the driving and idler sprockets keep the track aligned at all times.
The Lynxmotion High Torque Smart Servo (LSS HT1) motor allows for relative motion and communicates using the same smart servo protocol as Lynxmotion’s LSS-based robotic arms.
The Lynxmotion HT1 servo can operate the conveyor at up to 12.252 cm/s (4.824 in/s), is fully configurable in terms of acceleration/deceleration, max speed and more.
- 49x 3” wide track segments
- 49x rugged polypropylene axles & hardware
- 1x Aluminum extrusion 80 x 20 x 500mm
- 8x Aluminum extrusion 20 x 20 x 100mm
- 8x Connection corner bracket
- Composite G10 frame plates
- 4x Sprockets
- 2x Aluminum shafts
- 3x Aluminum hubs
- 1x Aluminum hub to SES adapter
- 1x Lynxmotion HT1 Smart Servo Motor (included in bundle)
What’s Needed - Lynxmotion Smart Servo Configuration
- 1x 12V Lynxmotion Power Supply**
- 1x Electronics (LSS Adapter, LSS 2RC recommended)**
** If used with a Lynxmotion SES V2 robotic arm, the LSS Adapter and LSS 12V power supply included with the arm can be used to power and control the conveyor and therefore do not need to be purchased separately.
- Length (overall): 658 mm / 26 in
- Length (working range): 596 mm / 23.5 in
- Width (overall): 288mm / 11.34 in
- Width ( track): 76 mm / 3 in
- Height (overall): 138mm / 5.4 in
- Belt pitch: 27 mm / 1.07 in
Gear Motor Mounting Dimensions:
- Sprocket driven and robust friction top track segments
- Track segments made of polypropylene and rubber shore A (hardness of 45)
- Track pitch is 1.07'', and width is 3''
- Actuator mount for Lynxmotion Smart Servo (LSS) or spur gear motor*
- Aluminum and G10 frame / structure
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.