Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Lynxmotion Smart Servo PRO Standard (LSS-P-M1)
- Configurable, professional, modular smart servo motor
- Part of the Lynxmotion Servo Erector Set PRO (SES-PRO)
- 80Nm dynamic torque at 15rpm, 30V
- Strain wave gearing, STM32 Microcontroller, sensor feedback
- LSS-P Series Estimated between $1,000 USD & $1,600 USD
The Lynxmotion Smart Servo PRO Mega Modular Strain Wave Gear Actuator (LSS-P-M1) is an advanced, configurable robotic actuator and offers the highest torque of the PRO series of actuators. Key features include strain wave gearing coupled to a high torque stepper motor, built-in electronics which include sensor feedback and absolute positioning, and the possibility to daisy chain many servos together. Simply plug in the USB and power and you’re good to go. Easily assign unique IDs and add additional PRO servos to the bus using the LSS PRO Config software.
Lynxmotion SES-PRO Modular Robotic Building System
The Lynxmotion Smart Servos PRO (LSS-P) actuators are versatile actuators designed to be a significantly more powerful and accurate evolution of the Lynxmotion Smart Servo (LSS) hobby series of actuators for use in semi-professional or professional multi degree-of-freedom robot arms, animatronics, research projects and more. The PRO lineup currently includes three servos, two of which appear physically similar, sharing the same cap and plate, but differing in maximum torque and speed as well as gearbox size and mounting. The third actuator is physically the largest of the three and offers highest torque.
Lynxmotion PRO 6 Axis Robot Manipulator Arm Concept
The servos form the basis of the next generation Lynxmotion Servo Erector Set Professional modular robotic construction system (S.E.S. PRO) and a variety of modular brackets, mechanics and electronics have been designed around them. "Smart" means each servos' parameters are user modifiable and configurable, there is sensor feedback, built-in safety features, and although meant to be connected to a computer, can be connected to a microcontroller or device with CAN communication. The custom PRO LSS serial communication protocol was built upon the LSS & SSC-32 / 32U protocol and makes communicating with, controlling and configuring these PRO servos easy and intuitive.
Lynxmotion PRO Hexapod Walking Robot Concept
The main STM32 microcontroller comes pre-loaded with a custom bootloader and custom firmware, allowing the servos to communicate with all components on the PCB (motor controller, CAN chip, USB, IMU) and includes the Lynxmotion PRO Communication Protocol. Advanced users who want to create their own custom code / firmware can use the Arduino IDE (via STMduino) and available test code.
- All metal strain wave gear coupled to a powerful NEMA 23 stepper motor offering high torque at low speeds.
- USB input and CAN BUS Communication
- Human readable LSS Pro Communication Protocol (actions, queries, configurations)
- Daisy chained: RJ45 & XT60
- Feedback: position, temperature, IMU, operating status & more
- 30V nominal input voltage
- STM32 microcontroller, stepper controller and 16 bit magnetic encoder
Lynxmotion Smart Servo PRO Wiring
- 1x Lynxmotion Smart Servo PRO Mega Actuator (LSS-P-M1)
- 1x USB cable (A to C)
- 1x RJ45 communication cable (CAN Bus)
- 1x Power cable with XT60
- Nominal Voltage (recommended): 30V
- Nominal torque: 80Nm at 15rpm and 30V
- Nominal speed: 15rpm (full step); 7.5rpm (½ step)
- DC Motor: NEMA 23 Bipolar Stepper
- Gear ratio: 1:100
- Communication type: Serial (via USB) or CAN (Bus)
- Communication protocol: Custom Lynxmotion Smart Servo (LSS)
- Operating angle: 360° absolute and virtual multi-turn
- Connectors: USB, RJ45, XT60
- Weight: 4.5kg