Included in this bundle
- 18 X RB-Hit-29 - Hitec HS-645MG Servo Motor
- 1 X RB-Lyn-736 - Lynxmotion T-Hex 3DOF Hexapod Robot Kit (Hardware Only)
- 18 X RB-Hit-131 - Hitec Nylon Servo Horn White
- 3DOF (degree of freedom) leg design robot to walk in any direction
- Perfect for adding weapons for local robot competition
- Made with ultra-tough aluminum servo erector set brackets
- Includes 18x Hitec HS-645MG servos, brackets, frame and hardware
The Lynxmotion T-Hex 3DOF Hexapod Robot Kit (No Electronics) is Mech inspired. The use of offset brackets on the legs provides additional range of movement. The three DOF (degree of freedom) leg design means the robot can walk in any direction. The robot has been designed to use 18x HS-645 servos for the legs. The combo kit includes everything you need to make a functional robot except batteries. It's truly amazing to see in action. This Mech inspired robot is perfect for adding weapons for your local robot competition.
Note: Product differs slightly from image
Controlling the Robot
By offloading the servo pulse generation and sequence movement timing to the SSC-32, the microcontroller will have plenty of power to do some really cool things. The Phoenix program is compatible with the BotBoarduino and allows the robot to walk with variable speed, in any direction (translation), or turn in place (rotation), or any combination of the two. The leg lift and ride height is adjustable as well as the gait walking speed. You can rotate the body in every axis. There are preset walking modes and gaits to choose from. All of these are accessible from the controller. The Phoenix code also supports a serial control mode for controlling the robot via a serial connection.
The robot is made from ultra-tough high-quality aluminum servo erector set brackets. The center body is also made of aluminum.
- 3x 3DoF T-Hex Leg pairs
- 1x T-Hex body
- 18x Hitec standard sized servos
- 6x servo extender cables
Requires (Sold separately)
- Servo controller
- Battery (6V, 2500mAh+ suggested) / charger
- PS2 remote control & wiring
• Lynxmotion User and Assembly Guides
Powering Options compatibility
- Chargers: NiCad & Ni-MH Universal Smart Charger
- Batteries: 6.0 Volt Ni-MH 2800mAh Battery Pack
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.